A:The following are several means and ways we can suggest that visitors take.
1. By JR train(Sanyo Trunk Line): JR Hiroshima Station → JR Miyajima-guchi Station (23 minutes by rapid train; 27 minutes by local train) → Miyajima-guchi pier (5-minute walk) → Miyajima Island (10 minutes by ferry)
By Astramline & JR train(Sanyo Trunk Line): Astramline Hon-dori Station (in Down town Hiroshima) → Astramline Shin-Hakushima station (5 minutes) →JR Shin-Hakushima station → JR Miyajima-guchi Station (26 minutes by local train) → Miyajima-guchi pier (5-minute walk) → Miyajima Island (10 minutes by ferry)
2. By streetcar (operated by Hiroshima Dentetsu or Hiroshima Electric Railway Co., Ltd.): Board any streetcar bound for "Miyajima-guchi" and get off at the last stop. Walk only a few minutes to get to Miyajima-guchi pier. Take a 10-minute ferryboat ride to Miyajima Island. (approx. 1 hour)
* Visitors aboard a streetcar can change to a train at JR Hiroshima, Yokogawa and Nishi-Hiroshima stations, which enables them to reduce travel time to Miyajima-guchi to a certain extent.
3. World Heritage Sea Route (operated by Aquanet Hiroshima): Board a pleasure boat at the pier on the eastern foot of the Motoyasu-bashi Bridge, which takes visitors straight to and from Miyajima Island. (approx. 40 minutes, respectively)
4. By high-speed boat (run by First Beach Co., Ltd.): Hiroshima Port → Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima → Miyajima Island (Some of the boats go to Miyajima Island with a stop at Kanon pier, Hiroshima Festival Outlets Marina Hop.) (26 minutes)