This is a sightseeing course of approximately 7h and 40 min. to travel in Hiroshima City and Miyajima, guided by a bus guide (Japanese language only) (with lunch). There will be a boat ride to enjoy the scenery of the Inland Sea during the tour.
The service is offered on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. (Schedule subject to change.)
|One-day Sightseeing at A-bomb Dome & Itsukushima Shrine Course|
<Departure time> Departs at 8:50 from Hiroshima Station shinkansen line exit
<Travel time> Approx. 7h and 40 min.
Leave from Hiroshima Station shinkansen line exit
1. Hiroshima Castle (from bus window)
2. World Heritage Site A-bomb Dome (guided sightseeing tour)
[Guided sightseeing tour on foot plus lunch]
3. Peace Memorial Museum (tour for the exhibits)
4. Former site of Hiroshima Army clothing depot (from bus window)
[Board the high speed ferry in front of Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima]
5. World Heritage Site Miyajima (sightseeing on the island)
[Board the ferry at Miyajima, and board the bus again at Grand Prince Hotel Hiroshima]
Arrive at Hiroshima Station shinkansen line exit
Adults: 5,000 yen, Children (aged 6 to under 12): 3,000 yen
* The admission fee for Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima is not included in the fare. The fee must be covered by participants.
■Those who wish to take the bus should come directly to the Hiroshima Station shinkansen line exit on the day of the tour. (Seats may not be available depending on demand on that particular day.)
Chugoku JR Bus Company (Weekdays: 9:00 - 18:00)
Phone: +81 (0)82-261-1268