Kimono is the most common Japanese traditional costume. You can explore Miyajima in traditional Japanese clothing 4 hour.
- Please refrain from smoking while you are experiencing.
- It is a target plan for men and women aged 12 or over, except those who are pregnant.
- We can use it even in the rain, but we may refuse use at heavy rain or stormy weather.
- There are 'yukata' and 'summer kimono' from May to September. Yukata is cotton material, feet barefoot. Summer kimono is a kimono of a thin fabric and feet wear japanese socks tabi.
- Large size is also available, but those who are very fat size may not fit.
1 to 30 people
March, May, September, October, November